Sunday, March 30, 2008

QUOTES!

so i deleted everything off of my facebook profile... and i just couldn't part with my quotes. so i'm bringing them here to all of you.
enjoy.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

"Ya know I really thought I had hit rock bottom, but today it's like there's rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me." -FRIENDS

"That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full." -Top Gun

"But for three years I had roses. And I apologized to no one." -V for Vendetta

"Wake up sisters! There is nooooooo such thang as a weaker sex!" - Liar Liar

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great." -Mark Twain

"Where will all the ribbons go?" - Friends

"I'm so cold." -Titanic

"Its like one mind..." - McDonalds finest, Diego

"Love the new hair. We need to take it out and show it a good time." -Mike Bargsley

"I'm sick of talking to Debbie Downers so you better put on your happy pants or I'm done with you." -Amber Shipman

"Shakespeare is like sex. All your life you hear about how great it is and then the first time you're all like 'this is it?', and you're confused and looking up words... but over time it gets better and better." -Dr. Paul Menzer

"You just have to go after what you want, and if it doesn't want you back, then it doesn't deserve you anyways." -Nicole Richie

"There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road. No other way. NO DAY BUT TODAY." -RENT

"When I sit next to her all I smell is BITCH." -ANTM

"There are Mormons knocking at the door. Friends of yours?" -Mike, via text message

"What? I live in the hood. The WEST VILLAGE hood. Our gang colors are slate and cornflower." -Frank

"Ooooooooooo! Crack whores are sneaky!!" -Will and Grace

"I'm bleeding and he wants a toy!" -George Lopez

"and WHAT?" -Frank Martinez

(while shaking a glass with ice in the air)
"Oh, I wasn't toasting. I was ordering another drink." -The Upside of Anger

"Maybe you could come down to the kitchen in time to pull my head out of the oven." -The Upside of Anger

"Did you have surgery and not tell me? Because you don't have a heart anymore." -Me

Frank "They're trying to make the Dallas skyline more appealing, trying to increase tourism or something...because that's why people come to Dallas. The skyline."
Mel "No, people come to Dallas because Frank snaps. That's Frank. Yep. He snaps. *snap*"

"You're simple. You're shallow. And you're a common whore. That's why we're soul mates." -Will and Grace

1 comment:

Nikki Hansen said...

Hey Hottie!! I am so glad you found me!!! I miss you so much. Maybe now we can keep in better touch since you don't come to Utah anymore.