Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i... totally jacked this from another blog...

I am: Melissa, Mel, Melis, Monkey Face, Boss-Lady, HCG-ette, Patrona, Herbie's Mom, Nanci's Daughter.

I have: the day off and am enjoying it as much as possible!

I had no idea: how much people can change.


I Know: that i'm very lucky to be who i am and where i am in life.

I Am: taller than most people.

I Think: about work all the time... and it's not rocket science either... it's jeans and t-shirts...

I Want: a new economy, a better president, and world peace.

I Have: gray hair. too much for a girl my age.

I Dislike: bad people, or good people who do very bad things.

I Miss: being a kid.

I Fear: being old and alone.

I Feel: content.

I Smell: soap.

I Crave: laughter.

I Cry: only when i can't avoid it... when i'm sad, when i'm stressed, when i don't see any options in difficult situations.

I Usually: charge my cell phone every single night because i can't function with a dead battery.

I Search: for my keys in the bottom of my purse.

I Wonder: about people i don't talk to any more... erik, jeff, lee, melissa, rachel, kim, george, matt, tyson, jacqui...

I Regret: some of the trust i so willingly gave away.

I Love: my family more than i can explain.

I Care: about what is right and fair.

I Always: return text messages.

I Worry: about what will happen by the end of the year.

I Am Not: able to stand quietly by and watch.

I Remember: everything... except people's names.

I Believe: in myself.

I Dance: for old navy cards at work... it motivates my associates to see me act a fool in public.

I Sing: because deep down i think i can... but i really can't.

I Don't Always: make good decisions.

I Argue: when i'm right... which is usually the case.

I Write: emails, blogs, texts, comments and strongly worded letters.

I Win: ! i'm the winner!

I Lose: my mind when i'm stressed.

I Wish: i had a real house. with a yard.

I Listen: to my mom and frank.

I Don't Understand: people.

I Can Usually Be Found: at old navy #5913... or at station 4... or at home.

I Am Scared: of bugs that crunch.

I Need: more shoes.

I Forget: the little things.

I am: me.

No comments: