Sunday, November 18, 2007

Alright...


So I've already got the whole FaceBook thing going on... and MySpace... but I've decided I need something more conducive to my ramblings and thoughts.
So here it is. Time to blog it up, I suppose. So kick back, relax, and take a read. :)
I'm going to start with a 5 List idea I totally stole from my friend Melissa... so here goes.


5 Things I'm Passionate About
1. My Family
2. Music
3. Literature
4. My Friends
5. Passion for life, the world


Top 5 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Live in New York City or London
2. Go on a safari in Africa
3. Fall in love
4. Write a book
5. Become fluent in French and Italian


5 Things I Often Say
1. "Yeah, ya are!"
2. "HEYYYYY..."
3. "Absolutely."
4. "It's all good!"
5. "No worries!"


5 Books I've Recently Read
(from most recent way back in the day... like 6 months)
1. "Without You" by Anthony Rapp
2. "The Autobiography of Henvy VIII" by Margaret George
3. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by JK Rowling
4. "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown
5. "Choke" byChuck Palahniuk


5 Things I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. My family laughing
2. The "Rent" Soundtrack
3. A great accent--British is best
4. The sound of my friends' voices
5. Rain


5 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. They think I'm funny
2. They call me
3. They have a great sense of humor
4. They have passion
5. They have some quality/knowledge that I do not


5 Things I've Leaned this Past Year
1. Things happen for a reason
2. I love love love sushi
3. Life is always too short
4. Cable TV doesn't add anything to my life
5. I do not know everything. Really, I don't know anything.


Alrighty, that's all for now. ;)

No comments: