Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Knee Trouble



Okay, twice in one day. But there's a reason I don't have anything else to do. Last weekend I fell on a slippery floor and sprained my knee. Not a big deal, usually... but since when do I do things that are usual? I have a meniscal tear in my left knee. I've been in a giant brace and on crutches; it's been a good time.

I have an MRI tomorrow and am mildly nervous about the whole thing. While it's been getting better, it's still not good.... and I've been resting and doing NOTHING for a solid week. Worst case, I'll have surgery the week after Thanksgiving, and it'll take about a month to recover. While I'd love a vacation, this is not the time of year for a retail manager to be out of the office. Not to mention that is hurts.... like crazy. And I've been out of the loop for seven days; no work, no friends, no going out. So let's hope the test goes well tomorrow, yeah?

The Giant Brace... that's hot.










No comments: